The World at Large

  The descending sun spooks me, As it reminds me of impending doom. The fate of the world hanging on  the joker wearing the crown. A game of deceit and endless conspiracies, Rigged to make the hidden emerge strong. ‘Come one come all’ The sign bellows. Not one peasant decided to enjoy the menu. They are sinking to fall in their own broken ship. All towing to head into the dark abyss. We enjoy playing the game when it is, Someone else who’s head will twirl if they miss. But when the trigger loads and the target is us. When the bullet wants to grab hold on us. We run so far, without a hitch. We run to never stop to check. What happened to those who tried to save us? What happened to the joker who longs for love? What happened to the magician, is he still sick? The old man, next door, did he get his tip? The world of our species amuses me. To see the world move by so cheap. The moon is now out. It winks at me. The stars shining bright following me. The world beyond our species, Fascinates

MOM..

No words can describe how much you mean to me. Because I know that no matter how much I write I will still not be able to measure up anywhere close to where you stand. From listening to my endless theories of stupidity to patiently hearing my vexed out thoughts, you do it all! You give me advice when you know I'm scared I've messed up. You give me a chance to speak out even when you don't need to. I have annoyed you endlessly for 14 whole years by doing everything possible to push your buttons and even after all that you still laugh with me, you still play with me, you still make fun of me...
To me, you are everything I've known. You have been my rock on days where I feared I'd hit rock bottom, you have been there to wipe my tears and give me a hug. You have put me to sleep on days where monsters and nightmares kept me awake. Thank you ma, thank you for everything!
I call you silly names, you do the same. You are my forever 16-year old best friend and I'm so lucky and so proud to have you in my life...to have you as my mom in my life.
I have made a lot of mistakes, some petty while others were nearly unforgivable, but still, till date every time, you say my name you smile..Ma, I'm sorry for everything, I hope in your big heart you find space to forgive me..!
Like I said, no matter how much I write, I won't be able to level up to you...
Love you sooooooo much mommyyyyy...(to the moon and back).!!! Have the best birthday ever!!!!

With loads of love,
Your Idily..!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The World at Large

Talk it out